Move fast and break things.
Mark Zuckerberg, 2009
Move fast with stable infrastructure.
Mark Zuckerberg, 2014
Move fast on other people's infrastructure.
Ultraworking Tech Team, 2018
Does the phrase "ruthlessly simplify" resonate with you?
If so, the Ultraworking Tech Team might just be your place to shine. As an early stage tech startup, our main advantage lies in speed of execution —
- We liberally automate-away recurring tasks. We use the best 3rd party services to speed up deployment and reduce boilerplate.
- We constantly measure, experiment, and improve. Our customers use our software to track their work and become better at what they do. Naturally, we apply these same tools and ideas internally, where we're always working to become better technologists and a better team.
Ours is a dynamic, professional development environment — daily stand ups, pull requests to trigger deployments, and tons of automation to improve developer quality of life.
If you love measuring and optimizing your own productivity as much as your love shipping code, we'd love to talk to you.
Supercharge the way our customers work by building browser plugins, smart spreadsheets, serverless web apps, and beyond.
Who We're Looking For
- Virtual DOM frameworks like Mithril.js and React
- Reactive programming
- Progressive web apps
- Node.js build tools like Webpack and Gulp
- Chrome and Firefox plugins
We hire organized, systems thinkers. What you are in one place, you are everywhere. If you can impress us with how your manage your personal productivity, email inbox automations, carefully-curated dotfiles, etc. — we suspect you'll be able to impress us with your code as well.
We hire great communicators. On our tech team, we don't just write code — we're constantly in contact with our users and team mates. Above and beyond technical skills, we're looking for people who are friendly, respectful, and as capable with human languages as they are with computer languages.
We hire resourceful, gritty problem solvers. Startup life can be challenging and at times stressful. We look for people who see setbacks as opportunities to grow and adapt, and difficulty as motivation to push themselves to greater heights.
Does This Sound Like You?
Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch. We're excited to hear from you.