#5: Rough Creative Process Rough
There’s a lot of work and process behind creating something special… but how do you commit to it from the very start?
We had this crazy idea to create a podcast — not just any podcast but a special one. This is the Ultraworking team’s rough creative process at creating a great show.
Listen to our previous episode, Encounter Rate, Win-Loss Rate here.
(1) Funny and dramatic speech from Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
(2) How to make something special and committing to it from the start
(3) Finding and establishing the DNA of a project from the beginning
(4) Taking the first cracks at creating The Ultraworking Podcast
(5) First attempts to clarify guidelines
(6) Heavy research on other shows
(7) Heavy research on technology/medium/trends
(8) Trying different formats
(9) Gradual uptake
Selected Link(s) from This Episode
Sebastian’s The Strategic Review