The Ultraworking Outreach Program
Hello, my name is Sebastian Marshall and I'm one of the founders of Ultraworking.
My friend Kai Zau and I started the company in 2015 to improve the nature of work itself, through a mix of "soft" and "hard" technologies.
We've been, I dare say, pretty successful at it so far. Top performers in the most demanding industries, in over 20 countries, are using Ultraworking tech and benefiting heavily from it.
We're creating the Outreach Program to help leaders in their field level up, and diffuse the best practices and discoveries we've found.
Exclusive, Free Access on an Invite-Only Basis
"The biggest thing I realized is that when I focused during Work Cycles, I can get a workday done in 3 hours... By getting the work done in disciplined cycles, that then frees me up to work on bigger things, as well as showing me where I was wasting time in the past." -- Glenn Holman
Our mission might sound ambitious, but we think it's really important --
Improve the nature of work itself.
We see this as one of the largest and most important things for professionals in this century.
- There's huge gains to studying and setting up your work and life so that it flows smoothly,
- Most people are capable of performing at a higher level, with higher output, and less stress, through better design of their workflows and how they do things,
- That peak performance feels great,
- That peak performance doesn't benefit from "red-lining" or being in a stressed and overwhelmed state,
- That there's a mix of "known best practices" that absolutely work, which are validated to work, but which most people have a hard time implementing in their lives, and,
- That if you can implement those best practices, your life will run more smoothly, you'll get more done, and have a better sense of relaxed enjoyment of your life and work.
- That a mix of technology, methodology, great community
In short, we believe that major breakthroughs are possible using some relatively simple hard and soft technologies.
We'd like to invite you to try them out for free, and to "talk shop" with our founders about our latest R&D, what's working, and how you can work more effectively and help others do the same.
There's no catch. We do it because we love it, and we want these ideas out there more.
Our flagship offering is the Ultraworking Pentathlon. People accepted into the Ultraworking Outreach Program can attend for free.
The Pentathlon is set up as a friendly competition: the goal is to run on perfect habits, do a significant volume of your "Most Important Work" daily, and adhere to best practices like planning your day, keeping a regular sleep/wake cycle, and taking care of your health.
Additionally, we run some live real-time trainings called "Work Cycles" where people get together in real time to get their work done, with guidance. It leads to getting a lot done.
Normally this costs $300, but we're happy to have thought leaders as our guests to review, learn, and disseminate.
Afterwards, if you'd like to write a review, knowledge share, or otherwise collaborate, that's marvelous -- but it's optional.
You can come as our guest, get to know us and what we're about, learn some new methodologies, and see some cutting-edge technology in action.
The program is invitation-only at this point, but if you were referred by someone we know well, you can email email@example.com and I'd be happy to speak with you about receiving early access.
Again, it's entirely free -- we hope we can help you learn from the best practices we've discovered and get a lot of benefits, and then keep making the world work better.
Sebastian Marshall and Kai Zau